こんにちは~!

 Recently I decided to learn a new language, and that language is, you guessed it....Japanese! I've always been highly fascinated about translating other languages into English, especially Japanese. So, I took the initiative to try learning how to do it myself and it only took Twisted wonderland to motivate me enough to do so. XD

Anyway, so far I have hiragana/katakana, the two basic alphabet systems in Japanese, memorized. Next in line is the dreaded kanji and grammar; I've already memorized some kanji and vocabulary with Wanikani, it's a very cool site that helps you memorize kanji with silly mnemonics. As for grammar, I watch this channel on Youtube called Japanese Ammo with Misa. She has very informative and entertaining videos which helps me learn, I recommend checking her out!  

In other news, I updated my resources page and added a new section where I dumped a bunch of my brushes I use in CSP under "My Art Resources". Enjoy ~

If you haven't figured it out already, the title just says "Hello" lol

No comments:

Post a Comment