Life updates

What's up y'all. I haven't been drawing for weeks because I nearly screwed up my arm and hand from drawing too much LOL. But don't worry, I am OK! I just need to be more careful next time and make sure to give myself some rest and plenty of stretches. ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿ’ข

More thangs under the cut:

How's life going?

Well, I'm finally enrolled in a driving class! I've been practicing driving with fam for years now so it's about time I finally get my license. Pretty excited about that. On the other hand, I might get a job at a hotel my friend recommended to me, which I'm pretty stoked for cuz' I really need a job man! Also, a snowball stand recently opened up in the neighborhood so I can get some snowbhalls whenever I whant! ๐Ÿจ๐Ÿง

What have you been doing lately?

Let's start out with TWST. With that recent camp event that happened, I was looking forward to getting the mushroom ruggie ssr ๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ„...

Unfortunately for me I don't think that's gonna happen lol. My luck in this game is terrible [i rolled floyd's sr A MILLION TIMES WTF MAN!], so I'm saving gems for kalim and leona's birthday ๐Ÿ™ I really want kalim's birthday ssr, he means the world to me aha

 I finally played Mirror's edge! What a visually stunning game for something that came out like a decade ago. Despite playing it in this day in age, I've been a fan for years now. It's like 2 dollars on steam rn so I nabbed it. I'll save all my thoughts on this cool ass game in a future post. ๐Ÿ™

Did you know there's Japanese dubs for Netflix original cartoons such as: 12forever, kipo and glitch techs? Well, I didn't until recently. Along with studying Japanese vocabulary, I've been immersing myself by watching shows I like in Japanese cuz' it's fun! If you like Glitch techs then I would totally recommend watching the Japanese dub too because it's really good! Miko's JP VA does a great job.

ใƒŸใ‚ณใฏใ‹ใ‚ใ„ใ„ใงใ™!❤

...Anything else?

Nah, if you read all this then wow you really like to see me ramble on about useless stuff, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment