godzilla figure obsession

For some reason, i've been a bit obsessed with godzilla toys for a while now. I find myself constantly checking mercari, bigbadtoystore, and endless amount of reviews on youtube...

It all started when I saw some NECA toys in a toy shop at my local mall, I picked out the 2003 goji just cuz it looks super smexy to me. Then I was like "dang...I want more...godzilla...and kaji in my room"

So, I went to pick up the target exclusive '89 biogoji and I absolutely love it. It looks like Godzilla got slimed by TKO lol

New Target Exclusive NECA 1989 "Biollante Bile" Godzilla ...

 Apparently, some people don't like the sculpt of it's head cuz' it looks "odd". I like it though. He looks cartoony and cute and even looks like a cat. Fun. I like messing around with this figure because it has really nice articulation on it, especially the tail.

Image 

I also ordered the '56 poster ver. because I like the paint and colors on it.

I really want to own a sh monsterarts figure...I just hate how pricey they are, most of em don't even come with accessories too like what gives? Regardless, I pre-ordered the sh monsterarts '89 biogoji because the 2021 godzilla was already sold out, but it's whatever, I don't really care for the monsterverse design. I'm a bit worried that it's articulation will be the same as the neca's. I mean sh monsterarts is known for it's good articulation, so it would be a shame if it operates the same just with an accurate sculpt. But, who knows!

I love heisei goji, it's my favorite design besides 2000. I'm sure i'll be pleased when it arrives, I just hate how expensive it is, the worst part is that it doesn't even come with anything!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment