its been awhile...


song of the day -  Rochelle Jordan - LOVE YOU GOOD (LSDXOXO Remix)

 

 hello all, it's been forever since I made another blog post. sorry about that, i deal with this thing called Life, crazy right? XDD

anyways, i have a part time job now! I was looking around for volunteer work so I can add some experience to my resume and what not, so I looked into my local state park (thanx to a friend who recommended i should into state parks for my major/potential major). a ranger there gave me a job offer instead which is went swell. he's a pretty nice guy, i found out he also worked with web designing back in the day which is super neato! as for my position, i work in the front office. it's a bit overwhelming bcz we are severely understaffed and working in the office comes with tons of responsibility/management @_@... my coworker has more experience than me, so shes been helping me around. she's pretty cool too, we share some things in common too like playing video games.

 hey, as long as i get paid, i can't really complain... plus working at a state park is gonna look so good on my resume >:]

i'm planning on signing up for my local zoo's internship too *crosses fingers* i hate cover letters...

enuff of that, what have i been watching lately? so, i recently finished watching rise of the teenage mutant ninja turtles with my pal, genn; and i gotta say, i absolutely adore the pure chaos in this show! 

I guess you could say rottmnt would be my first actual introduction to tmnt, a fantastic start tbh. i was never really interested in the 2012 show. i love how they stylized the turtles' design and not to mention...the PERSONALITIES. everyone is so goofy and unique in this show. i love april, donnie, raph, and mikey especially. i love how everyone feels like a real family in this show, its so comforting. 

i also finished rewatching the og teen titans purely because i just wanted to see my favorite girl, terra again. This show was an insane nostalgia trip, i did not regret every minute watching it. i forgot how adorable terra and beast boy are, i love them so friggin much....even if they broke my heart into pieces lmao. terra is such a tragic character, and watching it as an adult now brings nothing but heartache. shes a very relatable and complex character/ she's still a honorary teen titan in my heart </3

I got splatoon 3! best splatoon game yet, nuff said. I love the new idols, music, and story mode. what can i say? i love squid games

alright, and with that, im ending this entry with some oxtail pho i got today! it was yammy 

No comments:

Post a Comment